Recent twitter entries...

Blogging Spree : CNY

As title , I'm going to start a blogging spree to clear up my old junks (topics) which i got lazy off to talk about before.. Ya, when i say old, i mean really really really old. Like during the Chinese New Year age. I bet you couldn't even remember how many days are there in this year's Febuary, so you won't remember when is our Chinese New Year.

Okay, once upon a time, I was once again going back to celebrate Chinese New Year at my grandma's place. This year, she celebrated it alone, while my grandpa celebrated it somewhere else God knows where rich. As usual, MMU had this SUCKY awesome time table, our final exam started on the 5th day of Chinese New Year. Not much of a fuss for me(sign of getting old), but half of the students go MAD and rage over it.

Due to the shortage of time, i stayed back to study a lil' before family came picked me up and straight back to Batu Pahat. A peaceful place swarm with mosquitos that are hungry as hell 24-7. Yea, I mean, they friggin' RAPE everyone there and sucked them dry before leaving other mosquitos to gang rape you. XD You probably just gonna end up red spots all over the place.. =(

Spending the first 2 nights playing mahjong to pass time, I failed my initial plan of further studying the subject which i'm going to sit for exam on the 5th of CNY, which was the immediate Monday. I came to realize that, studying was not important at all, the atmosphere IS !!

I took out my arsenal of firecrackers i've kept for the past of my life and let it all burn like Katy Perry's song. All of 'em going to kaput soon.. masuk air.

And Grandma suddenly pulled out some VINTAGE bought by my dad a long long time ago. I don't know dad was into 'female model snapping' photography back then.... XD

what?...C'mon, don't tell me they bring this kind of camera to shoot scenary. I guess this kind of thing cost a bomb right now even if they are faulty. =P

And to my surprise, my friend, Willie suddenly asked me out for a gathering. I had never before went out in Batu Pahat. The road condition are shitty, the traffic's shitty.. And of course.. I don't know where am i going all the time. This time, Sharon's bro came to pick me up and we head for BP Mall.. A new place to hang out except that moldy Summit. We hang out in the some donut shop which i forgot what's the name and i saw this cute lil' thingy!

Aww, aint' they cute?! I felt like smacking my face right into one of those!....
figuratively means i wanna eat them.

And after CNY when we were suppose to get back to my hometown, we were greeted by God of Wealth. Chinese relate water to wealth. =P



1 more feet, and we would have to stay back in BP for another day cuz our car can't pass that water level. Phew!~

That was not the end yet, the next day when i was trying to catch a bus back to Melaka, see what happened to the temporary re-located bus terminal at Bukit Jalil.

Packed with all sorts of friggin' people. Damn it when i reached there, it was totally like KL was infested with zombies and everyone was trying to get a bus ticket to get outta here. =.=

Lucky me, I bought my bus ticket which was schedule to leave on 5:30pm and the time when i bought it? effing 12:30pm. Is not that i can't spend time walking around picking up rubbish or what, but it would be waaayy better if there's a GSC or TGV around here somewhere. =P

That's a short one for the CNY post. Gonna update again in a day or 2.

peace out~

Comments (0)