Recent twitter entries...

Gathering Dinner

I did something nice this midterm break. I pampered myself.. with luxurious food. After that, i've been resting in my house.. relaxing~~

Just like what this cat do.
~she definitely needs to start working out. ~


We can basically skip those resting and relaxing part. Let's head straight to luxurious food. =)

SHOGUN!

Well, they planned to visit this place since 2 years ago.. when food was still cheap, petrol was waaay cheaper, 1U was still not that crowded and carpark was not so damn hard to find. We've finally made it!

For those who don't know, Shogun is well known by a tough competitor to Jogoya, due to almost half of the price per person and the amount of Japanese food they offered. So it seems, things slightly turn out not as we heard. Amount of food still there, but they tend to leave all the trays empty unless you demanded the food. Food overall is okay, service is somehow awesome.

So here's my first round. Grabbed some salmon and don't-know-what-fish as appetizer.

Right after that, 2nd round, Teriyaki chicken, Tempura, Cheese Baked Mussels, and fishes again.


And the 3rd round, Sushi and some raw salmon. The Unagi is awesome.



And of course not just that, but i grew tired and started to just focus on eating. Basically is just Japanese food you will find there, but surprisingly you can find Dim Sum and some Pao(s) at the back corner of Shogun.

Sadly, no cute Japanese waitress, cook, or whatever.

oh? that's not the same genre?

Well, basically we ate till we were like 165.76% full before our stomach exploded. Ice-cream for 2 rounds, blow water for another half an hour.[no Haagen Daz here. =( ]


It is time to clear the bill. ~

Robbers should really change their target from high risk Bank to shit-expensive restaurants like this. Damn if they came on Sunday or Saturday, they might hit the Jackpot!

You guys shouldn't really come around public holidays. Cuz this will cost you around RM80+ on Public Holidays while only RM50+ during the weekdays. Weekdays are the only days that won't make your knees go weak when you pay.


After that, we headed to MPH cuz i wanted to find Doodolls but to my disappointment, there was barely a counter there.. Just a built up small rack with very limited choices.
Fuak... i gotta go somewhere else to look for it. =(

As suggested by me earlier, we head for our next destination.

Uniqlo @ Fahrenheit 88


Thought there will be any sales left after. Gonna grab something for myself for Christmas or what. But heck, the whole place is selling winter wear. 3 friggin' floors all selling winter wear, and hell there's no more sales. Stuffs that are awfully ugly cost around RM100+ and stuffs that look nice cost RM499+ .. And is a effing Jacket (damn thick). =.=

Think we will just gonna wait for the next sales. Hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I headed down to Ampang area there for my interview from the 1 and only company that replied my email..

And when i almost reach.. i was walking and thinking :

"Great! now i don't have to worry shit about my internship any..mo..re.....
son of a mother duck, this is the place?"


When i saw this


I mean, from the map it says "Indah Square" ...
Apart from the shape of those windows.. i don't see any square.
Not even boxers hanging around.


It looks more like an abandoned building to me rather than a Square.
(was thinking might be some office block)

And their office is located right there at the 2nd floor, 2 lots. I went in, filled in the forms, waited a while before somebody interviewed me.
Answered a few questions.
They wanted to sign me.
Working 6 days, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Salary : RM500

I replied, "I'm sorry, can i reconsider about it first?"
Interviewer looking at me (asking why with her eyes)
Me : "I need to ask my parents' permission first.." (with a smile)
Interview : "Okay, let us know in 2 weeks time"
"whether you want or not, also let us know la"
Me: "okay okay i will.........................."


I mean, for real? RM500 ?? OTL
Petrol is RM1.90 per litter now, Milo Ice is Rm1.80 now.
/rofl


~peace out~

Comments (3)

if RM500 tell me to go there play play computer, play play ps3, maybe i will consider geh!
LMAO!!!
What job is that!!!??? You go interview for cuci tandas?

IT executive / System Support.

i still kept the sms you sent me with the "ZOMG!" included! :P