Recent twitter entries...

Farewell Dinner

Well, this could very much be done a few centuries ago..
I've lost the will to update my blog back then..
Blogging is scary to me..(for a while)
Sometime is addictive, sometimes is pressurizing.
You are worried that things that you said, might meant something offensive to some other.
Well that's just what was holding me back then.

This friend of mine,
Knew him when the time i first joined the 24 Festive Drum team of my campus.
We used to share a lot of experience together. Due to the fact that we almost have the same height, we dominated the Wing, or Back position of our drum formation most of the time.
From the usual 5 or 7 of us, to now, 13~14 of us performing.

Unfortunately, good times fly~.
He had to leave MMU due to some problem and now,
we have to bid him goodbye.
Optimistically,
this is not a bad thing though, He get to do what he (originally)like now and leave our soon-to-be terrible, blood-sucking, saliva spitting, university.
___________________________________________________________

Due to the massive amount of people, we split into 2 tables each. And although the same kind of food was ordered for both, our dishes arrived first. =) I think it was because of me.

And here came 1 of the 'wolf' from the other table trying to snatch our petty food! XD
I have evidences tho~
His name is really Wolf in short.
He called himself Silver Wolf. In chinese thats -> (淫狼)
That's it! Caught red-handed!! Tangkap Basah tu!

Well, that's an old saying :
"Maybe you are fast, But I'm faster!"

We have this Taufu thingy.

I think this is Kangkung? I don't know, i don't study them, i just eat them. =)

and this friggin' dessert, weight like feather, cost a bomb.
Some Pumpkin IceScream if i'm not mistaken.

I should have just picked this instead. Coconut!

And i seriously don't know what's this. I thought it was some kind of marijuana weed stuffs that will make us high.. But nope, taste like some creepy vegetarian drinks.

Okay, finally a group photo which i didn't even have a place to stand due to those stupid dining tables were in my way!

This restaurant, don't play play!! It owns a few dato-ships too by the looks of it.
I've been thinking, how can I be 'dato-fied' ??.
Left : Some kind of a 'dato-ships' , having those gay knighting ceremony.
Right : God of Cookery. (no, serious! might not be the same as Stephen Chow's but seriously)

And here's the signboard of it, don't know how it's called but probably called "Ming Ching"?
from the looks of it. LOL
Well, it's located near the roundabout at Malim. Which direction and where exactly?
I don't effing know that.. So bring your grandparents, girlfriend along if you wanna try it out.

And a movie trip after that, ends the farewell.

Don't worry, Yuan How, even if they forgotten about you, I won't. I've been thru too damn much with you, every single joke i cracked out today was|is|will be about you.
ermm..
i mean, every single experience i shared out today will be about you!!!
(gee, that sound so much better)

XD

- enjoy your day and -
~peace out~

Comments (0)