Recent twitter entries...

The end!

LOL, not really THE end end, is just the end of a semester.. My time in this university only left a few more semesters. Trust me, time flies like shit when shits happen and time fly so fast as if everything was just the beginning of the sem if things are awesome. I wouldn't completely say is awesome this sem, but it somehow passed by friggin' fast..

Today mark the day i finished my last paper.. I prepared only the last chapter which i thought super hard, in the end, i only know how to complete the last chapter's question, the others were rather incomplete...

Damn, I'm disappointed as well, but well, you rip what you sow..

Who else believes in "Life sucks, and then you die. " ?? I'm not really sure i did, but i can't deny that. Well, based on alot of stuffs that gonna take me years to jot it down, but .. the end of Final Exam, and i don't feel happy, excited. I felt tired...

I found out i have no photos to blog about. Is all over Twitter or my new FB's photo album call "On-The-Go" , i see things, i capture, and i post it instantly with caption together.. I guess iphone really destroy life.. Heard of the other phrase call "when God closes a door, He will open the other one" ... I felt my new gadget just somehow OPEN a new door for me, and friggin' CLOSE the old for me.. without me realizing it..

Oh yea, K-on had this song that poke straight into my heart with it's lyric and melody..


Sung by everyone ... to Azusa.. T.T

Damn this post is getting emo,

~peace out~

Comments (2)

Chill la, final exam dah habis at last~ muahahaha...i want also don have...need a break! when wanna come up to kl?

Hey, what's this animation name ah? wan intro to my sister to watch....hahahaha..she's damn a fans for japan's animation man~

LOL, is K-On, i have the 1st season and 2nd season complete with english sub if you want. that'll be easier.. XD