Recent twitter entries...

I'm more than HAPPY

I felt really contented with my hectic life. When i was suppose to be studying, i am blogging, and before this I got lots of stuffs happening around. Told ya a few post back i wouldn't say NO to any outings.. =)

Okay, the first one which was last Saturday before my final exam started, my classmate invited me to a very odd occasion. Erm, well, it was a BBQ session for someone's birthday party cum lantern festival gathering... But the weird part was, the birthday boy MAN is my friend's sister's boyfriend. orz

yea i know.. don't get me wrong, i'm not there cuz of the food, i'm there cuz my dear classmate asked me to go, so i go.

What?? you guys don't believe me?? T.T

Second thing that makes this week just simply awesome is, I got a friend back in 2 years, while he was working some 'OTAKU' field work.. i think involving anime or gundam stuffs while i was there selling over-boring clothes for Giordano at Subang Parade, i met this guy. I only remember
calling him 'Ooi' . All this while until my friend scolded me why am i so rude towards my friend. At that point, i was wondering, "calling his name also rude ah? then what about those ppl that i called them 'fan shu', potatoes in cantonese??" >_<

Here's OOI.

He was on a business trip the other night (wednesday i think) to Melacca and he called me out cuz he don't have anyone to go to anymore. So, with my not-very-healthy body.. i brought him to Pak Putra for a naan treat. He demanded good food, this is the only thing i could think of that night. =)


For all of your that suspecting, yeap, he is the guy in that i 'accidentally' posted his muscle-showing-off-pics the other day at Facebook. Click HERE for the pic. XD Go add him up. His a Sport Science Graduate from UMS and know damn lots of unnecessary supplements which u can buy, he can rip you off. =)

And on the day that i was suppose to have enough of rest and started studying.. My housemate birthday was here. The difficult part was we have to pretend that we forgot everything and act like we don't give a damn, and in the end, we shoved out our beloved Cake brought from ITALY and wished her Happy Birthday. !

Here's the cake, with that RM10 worth candle. orz

That friggin candle will spin and spin and sing sing sing until it runs out of battery.. I don't think 1 or 2 days will suck the battery dry and is pretty annoying. it goes: "you spin my head right round right round, when you go down when you go down down... "

Okay so here is all of us.. yeap, including the photographer. =) see how smart I am ?? i got drink Brand's Chicken Essence one.. =)


And when they started to get dirty by playing around with creams, i barricade myself behind my door. But the worst part is, i was threaten to betray my friend Jia Hong. Cuz that girl in green wanted to 'cream' him but JH is too smart to open his door. "Go ask JH to open his door, or This IMBA cream will be smearing all over your face so much, you wished it was shit!" she said to me.

I... I... I was stunned. I mean i thought cream will be okay, but how i wished it was shit?? that is way too erotic. after a while, I said okay.. and wait till she gets out of my room, I locked the door and effing shout "muahahahaha, you noob!" . I owned!

Presenting to you, the Victim-Supposed-To-Be


And the culprit!

Oh that's my other housemate in the black. I'm no longer sure they are normal. Probably Insane due to final exam's stress, they have combo 5 days 6 papers =) Isn't it awesome to see how lucky we are??? XD and this is only their first semester in MMU... you meanie..

And sorry Dad. I couldn't resist myself.

You have served me well enough. You didn't leave my side even though u almost died because of me. Is time for me to repay you, to let you rest in my chilling drawer.

I no longer need to trouble you charging thru out the night, cuz now i will be using this.

Is some how not that grand, but, it serve it's purposes. XD

And now i can't longer drag and drop stuffs into my phone anymore, I am restricted to use this rather troublesome stupid program to do simple retarded stuffs,

connected to a piece of cable like this to the phone.

(WTF i hate synchronizing stuffs... =.=)

I'm not frequent minded. I just decided to show filial obedience to you. Let you rest. Don't worry, i will not forget what you have given me.


R.I.P my beloved Nokia 7260. You will be a legend forever in my heart cuz you survived so many falls yet you didn't die. Linkie.



and I will have Haruna accompanying me now. XD

peace~

Comments (1)

0_0
i-i-i-i-i-i-....iphone...
you'll need bout 10 years to explain this to daddy, and pray lots to survive his wrath... ==

but nvm, rest assured, i'll adopt Haruna for you and take good care of her if you were to die in combat! :D