Recent twitter entries...

Elizabassu~

Oh well,this post bout her was supposed to be 5 weeks ago.. Finally i bought my own bass (after borrowing with friends and clubs to perform for a year).

So here ya go, ' elizabassu' (a name i temporary call her as she looks exactly like the bass Mio Akiyama used in the anime K-On! .)

Vintage bridge, Rosewood fretboard, Japanese Pickups


3 Tone Sunburst, my favourite colour.


Overview (with my Gator soft foam case)


All photos taken by Nikon D90 with natural lighting. Not photo-shopped yet~ =P

Well, she didn't come easy, as i have to go through my dad, go through a SHOP (click for more info) located in Cheras to import it for me from Japan. =) yeap, is not available here because all her 'sisters' are meant to be sold in Japan domestic market only. Oh btw, she is Crafted in Japan. =P

The moment it was plugged in into my Orange Crush 25BX, a slight running through the fretboard send some seriously nice tone, right into my spine... Something like you fell in love again with someone you have already fell in love with. Lame, but is the truth of this sexy thang~

Enough of her.. gotta get back to practice. =)

ps: Oh and by readers' opinion, i've removed the Player. Since more votes are on "gee, they are annoying" .. LOL


peace~

Comments (2)

I thought u already stop playing this!Nice huh...wanna hear...=p

haha... i can stop having a gf.. but i can't stop playing music.. D