Recent twitter entries...

Transition Post!

Okay guys.. my bad.. hasn't been updating since you-know-when.. Well, that was probably the time when i lost my phone. I've lost all my initiative to post any blog post. Not without photos. 'gee that sounds so familiar..'

okay anyway, i'm so happy now.. this very moment. My baby is here.. can't thought of a name for her yet.. but..well, am so excited. gonna start some photo shooting tomorrow maybe.. heheh.. then imma post some of her photo.. here, and at FB..

for 1 moment i thought i was at the end of the world, then i realized i'm just moving to heaven! XD

so till then ,

peace!

Comments (3)

what's the babe? hehe.... post it up dude

haha.. okay.. soon.. maybe on thursday or what.. lol.. been busy perparing the performance on wed nite~ at main hall

ohh performance?

alright..good luck and have fun there :)