Recent twitter entries...

Outing & Kinda Farewell XD

First of, i will try to mark today as my last day of having fun and is time to turn on my exam mood. So before i do that, i need to fulfill my other basic needs.. which is having fun.!.

Out of randomness, Jia Hen , Yu Zhou and me decided to pay a visit to our local music store for some instrument raid. We took off to City Music at Ong Kim Wee after lunch. Today lunch was rather special too, at first, I'm the only one that wanted to have lunch, then i ajak my fellow lovely classmates together, they hesitated, but after my hard persuasion, they finally agreed to have lunch. XD This is due to the fact that they ran out of appetite, getting nervous over the presentation of our assignment after that.

Okay back to the planning of lunch, after having all my classmates, I decided to ask Yu Zhou and Jia Hen also since we are going out later together also. Miraculously, both of them agreed. (you don't wanna know why i use the word 'miraculously'.) =P

After lunch, we headed straight to town. I'm so excited about it since I never visited any music store in Melacca before, except Ice Music Paradise. Reached there, we stopped by for some famous and tasty snacks, (according to Jia Hen) , and there we reached.

First thing i did, is to rush to the Bass part of the shop, to my surprise and disappointment, they don't have the model i wanted. =( I asked if they could order it for me, they told me to wait while they checked. During the waiting time, i didn't forget to look for the small size guitar for Wendy. Yesh! we found one and is only RM130+ , gonna go back and tell her to get it! is so cute the damn thing.. XD


We got alot of models, ranging from SG, to Les Paul, to Strats .. XD


And we also found some effect pedals , all packed nicely in a box.


okay, here comes the bad news, the model i want, is not gonna be available throughout Malaysia. YESH, is the whole goddamn Malaysia didn't import it!!. I smacked scratch my head for a while.. and left the shop in disappointment. T.T

I promised to myself i'm NOT gonna get the alternative, and i will try to go look for it at KL as well. I will try my very best to get what i want, 1 way or another.. !! XD

Went back home for not more than 10 minutes, Ray messaged me whether i wanted to go for a movie or not this evening, without thinking twice, i agreed. Off to Shutter Island. A very confusing movie, but i kinda like it too. Is not bad either, i mean, don't watch it when you don't have enough sleep or less than 5 hours of sleep for 2 consecutive nights. All thanks to Phiten, I'm still kicking.. like a zombie.

After that, we went to Amigo for dinner and i ordered spaghetti. Is time to diet take a light meal after everyday heavy meal. =P And off to Pool Bar for 2 more hours of snooker and pool.
*noticed the effect of white ball traversing!.*


Is a rather meaningful and tiring outing, cuz i won't be seeing all of them so often after this sem, Siu Jane is gonna start rotting working in the society, Ray and all other is going somewhere else doing something else. T.T

~~~ I will certainly miss their presence.~~~

Is time to really start, at least try studying and revising for a bit starting tomorrow onwards. =)

~Peace~~

Comments (4)

Ray "and all others".... I felt so left out.. T_T

I don't know that who else is going to training.. i just knew alot of of y'all left.. T.T

woww~~i never been to music store at all...envy u all who noe to play music~~>_<
sounds very cool and nice~~
hoping to play music while singing one day hehe~~keep ur passion on music yeay!

hehe.. i'm going to Bently this sem break!! wanna follow??